Friday, August 1, 2008

Time for a Show of Hands...

What to do?

Hey, have you ever thought "Gee, I wish that CornFlake Guy would just.............."? Well, here's your chance to say it out loud. I already have a course of action planned, but I'm still interested in hearing what people have to say.

OK, should I...

A. Immigrate to Yarmouth and start building a life here in the Maritimes.

B. Get back on the road and continue my tour of Nova Scotia, then head back to Brattleboro.

C. Hop on the Cat, head back to Brattleboro, get a job and start saving for retirement.

D. CouchSurf and camp my way through NS then around the world. Keep riding indefinitely.

E. Don't be in such a damned hurry to figure it all out!

F. Other:_____________________________.

Let's hear it folks!

If you have trouble posting a comment, email me at bobviens@gmail.com

Thanks,

~B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubby,
Personally I would choose E. You know that I am in the same boat just different answers to choose from. You are in such the position to also choose E. But really do we ever really know what to do when it is time to make a decision? There's always the thought of "what if..". Make the best decision for you after you get all your followers thoughts. You'll know what to do!!
Much love (and thanks,too)
Bill & Pame <3

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my two cents...............follow your dreams and your heart. However long it takes. Wherever it takes you. And, be yourself. Don't be anyone else. Do the things that YOU want to do. Be with the people that You want to be around. And, know that there are a lot of people who care about you.

MJ