Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm in Liverpool...

...and there's not a single Beatle in sight! Well, I am still in Nova Scotia afterall.

It's a beautiful sunny day and I'll be pausing in the area for a few days to take stock and decide in which direction my compass points. I've learned so much on this adventure and have met so many wonderful people. My journey has always been more about the journey than it ever was about the destination. At some point Forrest stopped running and just went on with his life. Am I there yet? A little more time will tell.

A special thanks to Jan and Conrad for their wonderful hospitality and friendship. Here's a link to a small album of my brief stay with them.

Cheers! ~B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked these pictures, esp the portrait of Jan. Some of your best yet of this trip. IMHO.