Friday, July 4, 2008

T-Minus 26 Hours and Counting...

Call to Stations: This is the first check during ride launch countdown.

-Begin final vehicle and facility close-outs for launch
vehicle = my new bicycle, facility = Bette and Beverly's house

-Check out vehicle systems

the bike arrived at Basil's yesterday. We're cracking the box at 6pm Atlantic Time tonight.

-Review ride software stored in mass memory units and display systems
my new cyclometer should be in the box with the bike.

-Load backup launch system software into the vehicle's general purpose computers
huh?

-Remove mid deck and flight deck platforms
have Beverly hold the screen door open tomorrow so I can get my bike outside.

-Activate and test navigational systems
I need to remember to bring my map.

-Complete preparation to load power reactant storage and distribution system
pick up some groceries.

-Complete flight deck preliminary inspections

we mowed the lawn yesterday, so take-off should be unimpeded.

-Clear launch pad of all non-essential personnel
move the cats!

All stations report "GO" or "NO GO"...
________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to flush out and clean the coolant and irrigational systems. (pee) :-)

Unknown said...

HELLO BOOBY!! (lol)

I hope your adventure is going well! Even with all the mishaps!

We all miss you very very much!4th of July isn't the same without you! Love Zoe

Unknown said...

Desiree was a name I made up!

(Zoe)