Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm in Yarmouth!!!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a few days. Every time I get to a library, it's either closed that day or I'm there after their days is through. Anyway, I'm in the Yarmouth library with my new friend Matt. I met him on a bridge about twenty miles back and rode into town together. This is the last leg of his trip and is taking the Cat back to the States tomorrow. It's really amazing how much faster you can ride when you have a companion. Tonight we're dining and sleeping at his friend Carla's. She's a reporter at the Yarmouth paper and had told him previously about this guy that had his bike stolen. Small world, eh?

I also ran into Trent while we were at Tim's having coffee. He recognized my bike from the internet. Again, small world.

Well, I'll have a bunch of new photos and info tomorrow as I'll be hanging here in Yarmouth for a day or two.

Cheers!

~B

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you Trebor! I see you're sailing along. Will look forward to more info and photos. Glad you've buddied up... that helps... "all" alone time is not good. Be well.
Lecram of CA

Anonymous said...

Why does Lecram keep calling you Trebor?

Anonymous said...

Who's asking? Ergo: why don't you sign your name?
Lecram

Anonymous said...

I bet it's an anacronym for "Totally restored, even better, original robert (as in Bob Viens).

JM

But then again, it may just be something more silly, more simple, more fun...............

Anonymous said...

I bet it's an anacronym for "Totally restored, even better, original robert (as in Bob Viens).

JM

But then again, it may just be something more silly, more simple, more fun...............

Anonymous said...

Oops! Shows up twice. Sorry for the double-speak.....er, double-write!

JM

Anonymous said...

Trebor is Robert backwards.