Monday, June 23, 2008

Dateline Amherst!

The bicycle, minus the bags and all of the gear, was recovered Saturday morning in surprisingly good condition. I guess it was too hot to handle. Read all about it in the articles below. Remember all of the photos and the articles, and journal pages expand by just clicking on them. When you're done reading or looking, click the back button to return to the blog. Well, I'm off to Tim Horton's to get some more of this lucky adventure down on paper. Cheers!




Photo by Raissa Tetanish





















Thanks Jean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Bob this is life at its best. like this whole adventure is small ups and downs and big ups and downs. you've influenced a lot of lives these past weeks. i was going to donate money for the your cause when i get my ss. i now will donate it to the young man from common ground with the leather hat. he is so into bikes. i have not even read the entire article yet. besides us "vamontas" who you have influenced, nova scotia comes across to me as one of the better places to get stranded. bob your mental, physical and spirtual HIGH
must be over the 100% mark. Peace & Love to the people of Nova Scotia, and to all of us following your VERY Lucky cornflake adventure. deanna

Anonymous said...

Deanna said it all. I second what she said. BTW I know how awful it is to be cold at night. I have a new down bag good to zero fahrenheit. I can loan it to you if you give me a mailing address.
Tegoblue52@hotmail.com

BF kemyooter said...

I'm glad to see your bike has been recovered Bob. I feel you should know I just received a very nice letter from Alicia telling me of your story. You are very lucky to have such good people looking out for you.
We at Raleigh America wish you the best and a safe adventure.
Brian