Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas In January

I got a nice surprise in the mail today from my kid sister Amy. A nice fat padded envelope containing a bunch of cards from my nieces Emma, Maddy, and Eliza, or as I like to call them Emma Louise Mayflower, Mullethead, and Mudflap (no idea where those all came from, but they stuck). They're the best nieces an uncle could ever wish for. And except for leaving the country unexpectedly (um...twice), I think I'm a pretty good uncle too. Once in response to a question of who her five favorite uncles were, Emma answered "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, and Bobby". I guess that's a sound endorsement. I'm looking forward to seeing them in a week. I told Amy to count me in for some babysitting. And girls, what's the one rule when I babysit? 

That's right, No Whining! See ya soon... ~B

No comments: