Sunday, January 11, 2009

2X2L Calling CQ. 2X2L Calling CQ. 2X2L...

My Email inbox was completely empty today... not a single email... 

As I write this, I'm beginning to fear the worst. The news on the internet makes no mention of, what I fear, has happened to civilization. I do not yet know of the fate that has befallen the world and it's inhabitants, as it's dark now and will likely be morning before I know for sure. I fear what I may find. What has happened to the world? What has become of my family, and all the facebook notifications from friends writing on my wall? Even the junk mailers are quiet now; their servers, once used to pumping out terabytes of spam, are now silent, presumably victim to what I fear is nothing short of Armageddon. 

The end... is here... What have I to live for... if not...

Hey Kids, check out the Mercury Theatre's production of War of the Worlds, brought to you this and every week by Lucky Cornflakes. That's right, start every day with healthful and extra wholesome Lucky Cornflakes. you'll be glad you did!

And be sure to check out this website for lot's more old time radio fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The world is still here; it's just buried in snow!