Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back to Bavaria

All is well. I'm flying on US Air today back to Germany. I'm looking forward getting back. My storage unit is empty and I'm down to that illusive tiny footprint. Saying goodbye to friends and family again is hard, but it's still a small world what with the internet and all. Many thanks to my Mom and Dad and my Sister and her family for putting up with me. Oh, and thanks Mom for the brownies. That's all for now. God Speed (not really sure what that actually means). Anyway, Cheers! ~B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bidding someone a prosperous/successful journey. Specifically from the phrase God prosper you...

Mary Girard
Director, Reference and Children's Librarian
West Yellowstone Public Library
West Yellowstone, Montana

~Bob Viens said...

We love the "Zech" beer, especially the Hefeweizen, which is the wheat bear version of it. It is brewed in the town next to Zusmarshausen. Actually, we also love the Dunkel, the Zwickel is also nice, ... uhm, we just love the German beer!
Marietta